We offer lodging in Portage Lake, Four separate Vacation Rental Cabins that share a modern bath house centrally located for our cabin, RV and Tenting in Portage Lake. The three larger cabins have full kitchens and linens are available. Our Smallest Cabin is equipped with a kitchenette.
Something for everyone in every season, whether hunting, fishing, golfing, boating, or winter fun "stay lakeside"! We sit directly on the main "ITS 85" snowmobile trail and have some of the best groomed trails in the state of Maine, also ATV trails covering Aroostook County.
Summer & Fall Rates (1st week of May - Last week of November)
Winter Season Rates (1st week of December - Last week of April)
· DEPOSIT - Full payment per nightly reservation is required for booking and $150 per 3 day reservation or week will be expected with each reservation and are non-refundable. Half of the weekly cost is expected as a deposit for a Maine Moose Hunt week.
· REFUNDS - Transfer of booking deposit to a later date (within one year) is available with a 1 month notice. Early departures and/or late arrivals will be charged 100% of reserved stay. Please note that "weather condition" is not considered sufficient reason for cancellation.
· PETS - Your pets are welcome to accompany you with a $35 fee per pet or $50 per 2 pets per week; and your promise to clean up after them daily. We enjoy animals as part of a family and want you to enjoy your "family" vacation. We request that pets not be left alone for extended periods of time.
· CHECK IN time - 2:00pm - unless other arrangements have been made.
· CHECK OUT time - 8:00am - unless other arrangements have been made..
· TAX - Please add 9% Maine State Tax and service to quoted rates.
· "FULL CAMP - FOUR CABIN SPECIAL" (sleeps 22, with 3 full kitchens and 1 kitchenette - full camp access)
- $2,500 per week
- $500 a night
· GIFT CERTIFICATES available
Veterans with proof of service receive a 10% discount on their stay